- Look for an inspiration, you can read fashion magazines and browse fashion websites. You won't probably buy those gorgeous branded dress at least you find inspiration in them.
- You don't need to spend too much to be fashionable. Just look for a store that offers fashionable outfits at a low price or consider visiting your nearby "ukay-ukay" .
- Try experimenting, explore colors, but you should know which colors go together.
- Accesories are necessary to give accent to your outfit. Belts, earrings and bracelets are cute, over doing it is not good one accesory would look good on you.
- Lastly, be confident being confident would make you look good on your outfit.
Friday, December 16, 2011
Transform to a Gorgeous YOU!
Tired of those boring outfits? Its time for a wardrobe transition without losing yourself. Here are some tips to consider for your gorgeous transformation.