1. The best way to prevent whiteheads is to have a clean face always. Be sure to remove your make up before going to bed. Wash your face using facial scrubs or mild facial wash never use soap because it dries your skin.
2. Exfoliate. You can use oatmeal for exfoliation, it is use for centuries as natural astringent.
- 2 tablespoon oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon bakimg soda
Combine oatmeal and baking soda, mix well, add water until paste forms. Apply to your face, scrub gently, rinse it off and pat dry.
3. Steam. Steam your face once or twice a week, it is good because it opens up clog pores.
4. Banana Moisturizer. You just need 1/2 banana and 1/2 tsp honey, blend banana and honey together and apply on your face, wash your face with warm water and pat dry.
5. Hydrate. It is essential to keep your skin hydrated, drinking plenty of water will help remove toxins from your skin.
- Never squeeze your whiteheads it might lead to infection.
- Avoid touching your face with dirty hands
- Never use oil based make up instead use water based make up
- To prevent whiteheads keep your skin clean.
- If the problem worsen consult a dermatologist.